Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A quick survey

You all have a pretty diverse background, and I want to make sure that I'm not getting you in over your heads. It would be helpful for planning purposes if I knew a little about your math, programming, and electronics experience. Can you answer the following (very short!) survey?

The survey is totally anonymous, and the results will not be seen by anyone but me. It is really just to get a grasp of the baseline skills you're coming in with so I can tailor course topics (and especially the labs) to what most of you are comfortable with. Please answer as honestly as possible to make this as useful as possible to me; if you really don't feel like you understand one of the topics, don't select it (even if you think you're supposed to understand it).

The survey is here if you wouldn't mind ...

[If you're not in the class, and just saw this on Twitter/Facebook/etc, please answer "no" to the last question.]

No comments:

Post a Comment