Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Midterm grades

I'm about to post midterm grades. A couple of things:


  • I am erring on the side of optimism with regards to your probable grade.
  • The grades include HW1-4, Exams 1-2, and a lab grade of 100% for everyone since we haven't had any real reports due yet. (That changes Wednesday, however, you will have reports to do soon now that you know how to build stuff.)
  • I am dropping your lowest homework. See first point.
  • Some of you are missing homework sets, which is sort of a big deal with only 2 exams in. If your grade seems lower than expected, that may be why.
  • If your grade seems wildly out of order, let me know - I can change things up through Wednesday.
  • One of you missed the second exam. This is an even larger deal, and you should probably talk to me. It is not catastrophic, but not great either.


On Wednesday, I will show each of you your grade breakdowns, including what HW sets I might be missing from you, to make sure everything seems to be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment