Monday, September 21, 2009

Today's circuit slides / oral exam

Here's what I presented today, along with some stuff we'll get to next time. Powerpoint format, I'll try and make a PDF later today just in case.

Also: good work on the circuit today. I was very happy that everyone got it to work within the allotted time! Wednesday, we'll try to add an amplifier to the output stage (i.e., the voltage on the resistor you probed with the scope) to make the thing more sensitive.

Lastly, if you want to schedule an oral exam to improve your Exam I score, here are some time blocks that are good for me. I can meet you in Gallalee or Bevill, whichever is easier, but I'll list my preference.

Tues: 12-5 (Bevill preferred)
Wed: 1-2:30 (Gallalee preferred)
Thurs: 12-5 (Bevill preferred)
Fri: 10-11, 12-1 (Gallalee preferred)

If possible, I would like to do the oral exams this week, or this coming Monday at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment