Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First week of class

As you probably know by now, I will be out of the country for our first two scheduled meetings: Thursday, 20 Aug 2009 and Friday, 21 Aug 2009.

If you got this far, then Dr. Harrell has covered the course introduction for me, and pointed you here. Peruse the posts here for interesting information, including your first homework set ...

I will be out of the country from 19 Aug 2009 until sometime on 23 Aug 2009. I will have sporadic email access. Feel free to email me with questions during this time, but keep in mind I may not be very responsive until 23 Aug.

What does this really mean for you?
  • There is no recitation on Friday, 21 Aug 2009.
  • I will be back for the second regular class period on 25 Aug 2009
  • You still have homework problems due on 25 Aug 2009 (see posts above)
  • Please read the course syllabus carefully (see posts above)
  • Please read Chapter 1 of the textbook before 25 Aug 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment